Our Services


To report a missing, broken or faulty light, contact either Hambleton District Council or North Yorkshire County Council.

Hambleton’s lighting is denoted by a white plate with green numbers.

NYCC lights have a yellow sign with black numbers on them.

Please note that Easingwold Town Council does not look after any lighting except for Christmas lights.